We can help companies transition to a more professional and automated sales and marketing effort. It begins with a thorough evaluation of where your current sales process stands. We recommend a company complete one of several available sales effectiveness reports to identify exactly where capital and time will be allocated.
The report application we use helps company management:
- Identify team dynamics that are preventing success;
- Align your managers, territories and sales team the right way;
- Train your team to play to strengths and compensate for weaknesses; and
- Uncover how to get more out of your existing team members.
How the process works:
- Establish Job Benchmarks – Key stakeholders will meet and identify the keys needed for success in the selling environment.
- Assess Sales Team – Your sales team members will complete their personal assessment.
- Analyze the Results – After your team has completed the assessment, we will analyze and compile the results into the report.
- Debrief the Results – A talent management expert will review the data insights and recommended action steps to improve your sales team’s success.
- Establish Training Next Steps – Based on the findings, training is recommended to improve challenge areas and improve overall sales effectiveness.